Fiscal Review Ad Hoc Committee
- The Committee meets periodically. All Committee meetings are open to the public. The schedule of upcoming meetings is as follows:
- Thursday, September 5, 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 19, 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 3, 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 17, 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 7, 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 21, 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 5, 6:30 p.m.
- La Habra City Hall - Atrium Conference Room
100 East La Habra Boulevard
La Habra, CA 90631
- Staff Contact Information
- Robert Ferrier, Assistant to the City Manager
- 562-383-4010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fiscal Review Ad Hoc Committee is a volunteer group consisting of members and alternate members appointed by the La Habra City Council. The purpose of the Committee is to review matters of fiscal interest and provide guidance to the La Habra City Council as it considers fiscal policy.
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Click HERE for the September 5 Meeting Agenda
Committee Documents and Presentation Material
Click HERE for the Final Report of the 2005 Fiscal Review Ad Hoc Committee
Click HERE for the FY2019-20 City of La Habra Budget
Click HERE for the FY2019-20 Cityof La Habra Budget Staff Report (June 3, 2019)
Click HERE for the 2018 City of La Habra Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
Click HERE for the City of La Habra General Plan 2035
Click HERE for the City of La Habra General Plan 2035 Staff Report (January 21, 2014)
Click HERE for the FY2019-20 City of La Habra Goals and Objectives
Click HERE for the La Habra Community Survey
- Mike Blazey
- Mike Egan
- Jim Enriquez
- Juan Guerrero
- LaLa Hernandez
- Jonathan Hughes
- Jim Leonard
- Bruce Martin
- Randy McMillan
- Jose Sanchez
- Mark Sanders
- Ron Shepard
- Steve Simonian
- Albert Tovar
- Dr. Sheldon Zinberg
- Kathy Felix (Alternate)
- Juan Garcia (Alternate)
- Don Hannah (Alternate)
- Ofelia Hanson (Alternate)
- Martha Leonard (Alternate)