We strive to maintain a welcoming, safe, and accessible environment for all people.
The Children's Museum at La Habra will not tolerate the following, including but not limited to: behaviors that harass, abuse, or endanger museum visitors, staff, or volunteers, including discriminatory language or conduct; behaviors that endanger the exhibits, buildings, or grounds; or behaviors that impede the experience of others. Museum staff will ask any individual who engages in these behaviors to leave museum property.
Out of an abundance of caution for you and our staff we’ve implemented some changes with the guidance of our state and local governments to make the Museum a safe and fun place for everyone. Please read these guidelines and tips carefully as you plan your visit. If you are not feeling well, please stay home. We will gladly exchange your ticket for a day when you feel better!
- Face masks are required for all visitors ages 5 and older
- Everyone is expected to follow social distancing requirements.
- Modified schedule. You will have from 10 am-12 pm to play, please plan accordingly.
- You will notice new signs throughout the Museum encouraging 1 family-at-a-time areas and hand-washing reminders.
- Limited capacity: We have capped the number of tickets available each day to ensure plenty of space for all visitors to spread out.
- Enhanced cleaning: New cleaning protocols include frequent disinfecting of all high-touch surfaces before, during, and after your visit.
- Access to cleaning supplies: An increased number of hand sanitizing dispensers and added Sanitation Stations for personal cleaning in the exhibit areas.
- Staff and Volunteer health checks: All staff, volunteers, and contractors will have their temperature taken upon entry to the museum and will be required to wear a mask at all times.