Welcome to the Street Maintenance Division
The City of La Habra Street Maintenance Division is responsible for maintaining the City's street network. These duties include:
- Street sweeping
- Repairing potholes
- Maintaining street signs
- Maintaining sidewalks
- Maintaining curbs and gutters
- Maintaining the City's storm drain infrastructure
- Weed abatement for storm drains and undeveloped right-of-ways
- Retrieval of abandoned shopping carts
- Painting of traffic legends
- Bus Shelter Maintenance
The Street Division does not maintain street lights. If there is a problem regarding a street light, please call Southern California Edison at (800) 990-7788.
For information regarding the City's Street & Alley Rehabilitation Program, please visit the Engineering Division's web page (click here) or call (562) 905-9720.
|Print this article.||Email this article.|